Begini caranya =
When you set up Firefox Sync on your computer, all of your data (such as your bookmarks, history, passwords and open tabs) gets stored securely on the Mozilla servers. Then you can connect other devices (a mobile phone for example) and they will be automatically synchronized, giving you access to all of your information no matter where you are. This article will walk you though setting up Firefox Sync for the first time.
Once you've set up Firefox Sync, see How do I add a device to Firefox Sync? to learn how to connect other computers or mobile devices to your Sync account.
Set up Firefox Sync
- Go to the Firefox Sync download page, and click Download Now / .
- When you have finished installing Firefox Sync, click . Firefox will restart with the Add-ons window open.
- In the Add-ons window, click to open the Sync panel.
- At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click on the menu ( menu in Windows XP), and then click menu, and select . In the OptionsPreferences window, click on the Sync tab.
- This is your Sync Key. Now is a good time to save or print a copy of your key and store it somewhere safe. When you are done with this step, click
The Sync Key is used to encrypt your data before it's sent to the Mozilla servers. Think of it as a key that locks your information in a vault that only you can open. This means that neither Mozilla nor anyone else can read your information without having your Sync Key to unlock it..
- Confirm that you are not a robot by entering the text from the image. Then click .
- You will see a Setup Complete! message. Click
to close the setup window and take you back to the Sync panel.
- You do not need to do anything else. Firefox Sync will automatically sync your data in the background from here on. This first sync should happen quickly but may take more than 30 minutes depending on how much information needs to be synced.
NB: Jika anda suka artikel ini, silakan share ke teman - teman anda, gunakan tombol di bawah ini =